Immigration & Nationality
At Clyde Solicitors, with highly dedicated and expert team of immigration Solicitors, we are offering legal advice & assistance in making United Kingdom visa applications, Asylum and international protection claims, curtailments, European Law application, Immigration appeals, Administrative Reviews, Judicial Reviews and Human Right related issues. We can assist you in making all types of in-country applications and applications from abroad.
We are law Society immigration and asylum accredited, i.e. we specialise is immigration, asylum and Human rights related services. You can rely on us for all your immigration related problems. We have a team of immigration solicitors, who are multi-lingual. They can provide consultation in Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Balochi and Urdu in addition to English. If you require to consult us in other languages, we can arrange for qualified interpreters. It is our policy to ensure that the client is understanding the advice and is able to instruct properly.
We offer our services at hourly rates and fixed fee basis. We will advise you on the costs involved after initial consultations, and then you make up your mind if you want to take the matter further. Rest assured that if we take your immigration matter on a fixed fee basis, we will always advise you of the cost before we take up the matter and there will be no additional charges.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business Immigration (BUS)
- Tier 1 – Points Based System – Entrepreneur and Investor (Initial application as well as extensions)
- Tier 2 – Sponsorship of a Non-EU Migrant Worker (General & ICT)
- Tier 4 – Adult and Child Student Applications
- Tier 5 – Youth Mobility and Temporary Workers
- Points Based System (PBS) Administrative reviews
- Sponsorship License Applications on behalf of Employers (Tier 2 Sponsors)
- Personal Immigration Matters – this includes marriage applications, civil partnership applications, unmarried and same sex partner applications, and application as parents, application as carers, applications as family members and adult dependants members
- Visitor visa applications (Family as well as business visitors)
- Further leave to remain application in all categories (Extension application – FLR (M), FLR (FP) & FLR (LR))
- Settlement application i.ee Indefinite Leave to Remain (including SET (O), SET(M), SET(LR), SET(BUS) and SET (P))
- Entry clearance applications including Sole Representatives and Domestic Workers
- Applications under European Community Law (including Family permits, residence permit, document certifying right of residence, document certifying permanent right of residence, permanent residence card and retention of right of residence application using application forms including EEA(QP), EEA(FM), EEA(EFM) & EEA (PR)
- Applications for naturalisation as British Citizen (Form AN1)
- Applications for registration as British Citizen (Form MN1 and Form T)
- Applications relating to right of abode
- Applications from overseas British Citizen
- Discretionary applications outside the Immigration Rules
- Domestic Violence
- EEA Association Agreement Applications and appeals
- Judicial Review Application
- Immigration appeals to the Immigration and Asylum Chambers and to Court of Appeal
- Appeals to SPIAC
- Nationality Laws
Michelle has been a big help in supporting me through my claim process. She has explained the legalities and have been very patient through a very difficult time for me.
I was called multiple times by other companies and felt hassled, some companies even lied about the process to try signing me up. I waited, and eventually called Clyde, spoke to professional staff who empathised and talked me through the process.
The solicitor gave me very valuable free advice as to whether I may have a claim or not and spent time with me going through legalities to make sure I understood what needed to be done going forward. I really appreciate the advice and felt confident to proceed with Clyde Solicitors.
Clyde Solicitors is a highly professional and helpful firm and it was very comforting to have such a tremendous team of ladies behind us when we had a BIG and pressing problem, Thank you again!
I would highly recommend Clyde Solicitors. The level of service was very professional, always available to talk, efficient and understanding. Quotes for work were accurate with no surprise invoices. An extremely honest and hard working organisation.
A friend recommended Clyde and I'm glad I went with them. Advice was clear and timely and all reasonable options were explored to the end of the claim process. A good outcome was achieved and a reasonable fee was charged and paid.