Residential & Commercial Leases
We are best commercial leases solicitors in Barking and advise both landlords and tenants on all aspects of business tenancies including:
- Negotiation of new commercial leases
- Exclusion of business tenancy security under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Lease assignments
- Under lettings
- Surrenders, re-gears, break clauses
- Rent reviews
- Lease renewals (whether by private negotiation or through exercising business tenancy security renewal rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
- Property management work such as licences to alter, assign or sub-let and variation of leases
- Dilapidation and other end of lease term matters
The solicitor gave me very valuable free advice as to whether I may have a claim or not and spent time with me going through legalities to make sure I understood what needed to be done going forward. I really appreciate the advice and felt confident to proceed with Clyde Solicitors.
Clyde Solicitors is a highly professional and helpful firm and it was very comforting to have such a tremendous team of ladies behind us when we had a BIG and pressing problem, Thank you again!
Michelle has been a big help in supporting me through my claim process. She has explained the legalities and have been very patient through a very difficult time for me.
I was called multiple times by other companies and felt hassled, some companies even lied about the process to try signing me up. I waited, and eventually called Clyde, spoke to professional staff who empathised and talked me through the process.
I would highly recommend Clyde Solicitors. The level of service was very professional, always available to talk, efficient and understanding. Quotes for work were accurate with no surprise invoices. An extremely honest and hard working organisation.
A friend recommended Clyde and I'm glad I went with them. Advice was clear and timely and all reasonable options were explored to the end of the claim process. A good outcome was achieved and a reasonable fee was charged and paid.