Housing & Debt


If you have a housing issue such as you are a tenant who is faced with a housing matter, we can advise you. We can advise you in homelessness, repossession or eviction matter.

If you are a tenant against whom an anti-social behaviour action is being taken by the local council, we can help you. You can also contact us if you have other issues such as housing disrepairs or being harassed by a landlord.

Tenants related services include:

  • Defending possession claim/eviction & bringing a counter claim
  • Bringing a claim for unlawful and disrepair eviction
  • Applying for Injunction against harassment and unlawful eviction by landlord
  • Defending an ASBO injunction
  • Protecting a closure order
  • Unfair terms contract
  • Security of tenure
  • Tenancy Deposit Issue

Landlord related services include:

  • Defending claims for disrepair
  • Defending unlawful eviction claims/injunction
  • Service of Notice seeking possession
  • Repossession and representation at Court
  • Mortgage arrears possession/Eviction
  • Service Charge Dispute
  • Rent arrears issues


Homelessness related services include:

  • Homelessness applications
  • Judicial Review to secure temporary accommodation
  • Reviews against Council decisions
  • Appeal to the county court
  • Debt


We offer advice, if you have issues such as mortgage arrears, council tax arrears, household bills arrears, bank loans or credit cards. We can help you by advising you on Court procedure, bankruptcy and bailiff visit. Rest assured that the people who owe money also have legal rights which are protected and you should not be persuaded to enter in consolidate loan agreement with huge interest cost and management fees.

We offer services at hourly rates and fixed fee basis.