At Clyde Solicitors, we offer Personal Injury services on no win no fee basis. Our experts and experienced personal injury lawyers will advise you and represent you in all types of personal injury claims.
At Clyde Solicitors, we understand the effect of any personal injury claim on your life and will always keep you updated on the status of your claim. We offer you services on no win no fee basis to ensure that you are not up with a bill if we are unable to get you a compensation.
Clyde Solicitors personal injury department offers the following personal injury related services:
- Road traffic accidents (RTA’s)
- Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB) Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Cycling accidents claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Slips and trip claims
- Sports Injury Claims
- Livestock Claims
- Back Injury Compensation Claims
- Brain & Spinal Injury Claims
- Accidents & Injury at Work, Schools, Public Places and Home Animal Attack Claims including Dog Bite Compensation Claims & Dangerous
- Dislocation Injury Compensation Claims
- Head Injury Compensation
- Lacerations & Scarring Compensation Claims
- Compensation Claims for Fractured Bones
- Chefs Kitchen Staff, Waiters and Cleaners Injured At Work
- Construction Industry Accident Claims
- Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
- Holiday Accidents and Illness
- Industrial Disease Claims
- Public Liability Claims
- Retail Staff Injured At Work
Our experienced lawyers are aware that following an accident, you require more than legal advice/representation, hence they are always considerate as well as caring. Rest assured our services will be up to the mark ensuring quick recovery. As we work on no win no fee basis, we always try to protect your best interest ensuring the claim is settled at earliest. Our personal injury lawyers are able to attend meeting at your home, if you are unable to attend at our office for instructions.
Please contact us for all your personal injury matters, we offer free advice and initial consultation. We ensure that all damages are paid to the client at earliest to help them in swift recovery. The level of damages/compensation differs from case to case, but rest assured that you will not be charged if we are unable to get compensation.